Seattle group signs deal for Sacramento basketball team
SEATTLE Jan 21 (Reuters) - A Seattle-based investment group led by hedge fund manager Chris Hansen and Microsoft Corp Chief Executive Steve Ballmer has signed a binding agreement to buy a controlling interest in the Sacramento Kings basketball team, according to a statement on the group's website Monday.
Terms of the deal, which has been expected for several weeks, were not disclosed, and the final agreement is subject to approval by the National Basketball Association.
- Co-pilot spoke last words heard from missing Malaysian plane |
- Crimea asks to join Russia after Soviet-style vote |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Global stocks rise, yen slips after peaceful Crimea vote |