- Survivors pulled from Oklahoma tornado debris as toll falls |
- Analysis: Some Republicans see new scandal in Sebelius fundraising
- Convicted U.S. killer Arias would join tiny death row group
- Drop in U.S. underground water levels has accelerated -USGS
- Israel fires back at Syria after gunshots at its troops
Seattle group signs deal for Sacramento basketball team
SEATTLE Jan 21 (Reuters) - A Seattle-based investment group led by hedge fund manager Chris Hansen and Microsoft Corp Chief Executive Steve Ballmer has signed a binding agreement to buy a controlling interest in the Sacramento Kings basketball team, according to a statement on the group's website Monday.
Terms of the deal, which has been expected for several weeks, were not disclosed, and the final agreement is subject to approval by the National Basketball Association.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this