Spain's Popular agrees sale of debt recovery business
MADRID Jan 21 (Reuters) - Spanish bank Popular said on Monday it had agreed to sell a debt recovery business in Spain to the EOS Group, a supplier of the bank owned by financial services group Otto.
The business was valued at 135 million euros ($179.44 million) and would generate a one-off earning of 133 million euros for the bank, Popular said in a statement. ($1 = 0.7524 euros) (Reporting By Sarah Morris; editing by Paul Day)
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- U.S. freeze shows no sign of weekend melt after deadly storm
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- North Korea frees U.S. Korean War veteran after seven weeks |