S.Africa regulator to rule on Glencore-Xstrata on Tuesday
JOHANNESBURG Jan 21 (Reuters) - South Africa's Competition Tribunal said on Monday it would issue its decision on the proposed takeover of global miner Xstrata by commodities trader Glencore on Tuesday.
Glencore is still awaiting the green light for the $33 billion deal from antitrust authorities in South Africa and China, having already received a conditional approval from European regulators.
- Malaysian jetliner may have turned back before vanishing |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- Malaysian jet's disappearance among rarest of aviation disasters