Zain Saudi narrows Q4 net loss on lower charges
DUBAI Jan 21 (Reuters) - Saudi Mobile Telecommunications Co (Zain Saudi) reported a net loss of 443 million riyals ($118.13 million) in the fourth quarter of 2012, missing analyst estimates.
The company posted a narrower net loss than the 461 million riyals reported in the same period a year earlier, and attributed this to a decrease in financial charges, a statement to the bourse said.
Analysts polled by Reuters had estimated an average Q4 net loss of 387 million riyals. ($1 = 3.7502 Saudi riyals) (Reporting by Rachna Uppal; editing by Sami Aboudi)
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote