- Taxes on some wealthy French top 100 pct of income: paper
- North Korea fires short-range missiles for two days in a row |
- Israel warns against Russian arms supply to Syria
- Winning ticket for $590.5 million Powerball lottery sold in Florida |
- Female hostage died from police bullet in New York standoff: official
Thailand's 2013 auto sales may fall 16 pct -Toyota
BANGKOK Jan 21 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp's Thai unit said on Monday it expected Thai automotive industry sales to drop 16 percent to 1.2 million vehicles in 2013 after an 80 percent surge in 2012 that was fuelled by a government subsidy for buyers of first cars.
Industry sales in 2012 totalled 1.43 million vehicles, President Kyoichi Tanada told a news conference.
(Reporting by Pisit Changplayngam and Pairat Temphairojana; Writing by Orathai Sriring; Editing by Alan Raybould)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this