Thailand's 2013 auto sales may fall 16 pct -Toyota
BANGKOK Jan 21 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp's Thai unit said on Monday it expected Thai automotive industry sales to drop 16 percent to 1.2 million vehicles in 2013 after an 80 percent surge in 2012 that was fuelled by a government subsidy for buyers of first cars.
Industry sales in 2012 totalled 1.43 million vehicles, President Kyoichi Tanada told a news conference.
(Reporting by Pisit Changplayngam and Pairat Temphairojana; Writing by Orathai Sriring; Editing by Alan Raybould)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image