CORRECTED-E.ON, RWE seek to sell Urenco stakes, talk to potential buyers
(Corrects second paragraph to show Dutch stake in Urenco is 33 percent not 30)
AMSTERDAM Jan 21 (Reuters) - German utilities RWE and E.ON are seeking to sell their stakes in nuclear enrichment firm Urenco and are talking to potential buyers, a spokeswoman for the Dutch ministry for economic affairs said.
She said that the Dutch government is not considering a sale of its 33-percent stake in Urenco.
The two German utilities own a third of Britain-based Urenco, whose services include uranium enrichment, with Britain and the Netherlands also holding a third each. (Reporting by Ivana Sekularac; Editing by Anthony Barker)
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates |