CORRECTED-E.ON, RWE seek to sell Urenco stakes, talk to potential buyers
(Corrects second paragraph to show Dutch stake in Urenco is 33 percent not 30)
AMSTERDAM Jan 21 (Reuters) - German utilities RWE and E.ON are seeking to sell their stakes in nuclear enrichment firm Urenco and are talking to potential buyers, a spokeswoman for the Dutch ministry for economic affairs said.
She said that the Dutch government is not considering a sale of its 33-percent stake in Urenco.
The two German utilities own a third of Britain-based Urenco, whose services include uranium enrichment, with Britain and the Netherlands also holding a third each. (Reporting by Ivana Sekularac; Editing by Anthony Barker)
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- NYC buildings explosion kills two, more missing
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- EU moves towards travel bans, asset freezes for Russians |
- Exclusive: EU approves framework for asset freezes, travel bans on Russia