UK examining sale of nuclear fuel producer Urenco
LONDON Jan 21 (Reuters) - Britain is examining a sale of its stake in Urenco, the nuclear fuel producer formed by the British, German and Dutch governments in the 1970s, a spokesman for the department of business said on Monday.
The spokesman said the government was discussing its options with Urenco's other shareholders but that no formal position had been taken yet. He declined to comment on the level of interest the government had received from any bidders.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |