UK examining sale of nuclear fuel producer Urenco
LONDON Jan 21 (Reuters) - Britain is examining a sale of its stake in Urenco, the nuclear fuel producer formed by the British, German and Dutch governments in the 1970s, a spokesman for the department of business said on Monday.
The spokesman said the government was discussing its options with Urenco's other shareholders but that no formal position had been taken yet. He declined to comment on the level of interest the government had received from any bidders.
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts
- Hagel, under pressure, resigns as defense secretary |
- Missouri grand jury makes decision in fatal shooting of black teen |
- Iran nuclear talks extended seven months after failing to meet deadline |
- Actor Dwight Henry eyed in New Orleans killing after arrest for theft