BOJ says to start Tuesday's rate review earlier than usual
TOKYO (Reuters) - The Bank of Japan's policy-setting meeting on Tuesday will begin at 8 a.m. (2300 GMT Monday), earlier than usual, the central bank said.
The central bank is widely expected to double its inflation target and ease monetary policy further at the two-day rate review that ends on Tuesday.
(Reporting by Leika Kihara; Editing by Shinichi Saoshiro)
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- CIA accused of spying on U.S. Senate intelligence committee