Vice President Joe Biden takes oath of office at public ceremony
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Vice President Joe Biden took the oath of office on Monday at a public ceremony in Washington to serve as the No. 2 to President Barack Obama for the next four years.
- Rebellious Nevada rancher's slavery remarks dim Republican support
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels, Russia starts drill near border |
- California school bus crash injures driver, 11 children
- Exclusive: Obama may call EU leaders in Russia sanctions push - sources
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together |