Vice President Joe Biden takes oath of office at public ceremony
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Vice President Joe Biden took the oath of office on Monday at a public ceremony in Washington to serve as the No. 2 to President Barack Obama for the next four years.
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |