Vice President Joe Biden takes oath of office at public ceremony
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Vice President Joe Biden took the oath of office on Monday at a public ceremony in Washington to serve as the No. 2 to President Barack Obama for the next four years.
- Hong Kong protesters stockpile supplies, fear fresh police advance |
- Kurds seize Iraq/Syria border post; Sunni tribe joins fight against Islamic State |
- Special Report: Islamic State uses grain to tighten grip in Iraq
- Protesters stay out on Hong Kong streets, defying Beijing |
- EBay follows Icahn's advice, plans PayPal spinoff in 2015 |