Vice President Joe Biden takes oath of office at public ceremony
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Vice President Joe Biden took the oath of office on Monday at a public ceremony in Washington to serve as the No. 2 to President Barack Obama for the next four years.
- Israel warns of long Gaza war as Palestinian fighters cross border |
- West agrees wider Russia sanctions as Kiev says forces near crash site |
- Court orders Russia to pay $50 billion for seizing Yukos assets |
- Man found dead trapped between elevator and shaft wall in NYC
- Wall Street yawns as deal news offsets data; Herbalife sinks