Vice President Joe Biden takes oath of office at public ceremony
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Vice President Joe Biden took the oath of office on Monday at a public ceremony in Washington to serve as the No. 2 to President Barack Obama for the next four years.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor who worked in Africa first Ebola case in New York City |
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.
- U.S. stock futures tumble on reports of NY Ebola case