Vice President Joe Biden takes oath of office at public ceremony
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Vice President Joe Biden took the oath of office on Monday at a public ceremony in Washington to serve as the No. 2 to President Barack Obama for the next four years.
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- Japan shares soar, yen skids after BOJ stuns with new easing steps
- Suspect in Pennsylvania police ambush captured after seven-week manhunt
- Oil price declines have small-cap shale investors scrambling
- China says nets 180 graft suspects in overseas manhunt