Obama takes oath of office for second term
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Barack Obama took the oath of office for a second term in a ceremony at the U.S. Capitol on Monday.
Obama was formally sworn in at the White House on Sunday but he repeated the oath again - led by Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts - at his largely symbolic public inauguration on Monday.
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- Netanyahu vows to complete Gaza tunnels destruction |
- Argentina defaults but investors see eventual deal possible
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’