Obama takes oath of office for second term
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Barack Obama took the oath of office for a second term in a ceremony at the U.S. Capitol on Monday.
Obama was formally sworn in at the White House on Sunday but he repeated the oath again - led by Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts - at his largely symbolic public inauguration on Monday.
- U.S. pledges 3,000 troops to fight Ebola; experts say more needed
- Tesla prevails in top Massachusetts court over direct sales
- Russia needs government investment to avoid recession, says former finance minister
- Ukraine ratifies EU deal, offers special status to rebels
- Ahead of independence vote, Britain pledges state funding to Scotland |
Major U.S. poultry firms are administering antibiotics to their flocks far more pervasively than regulators realize, posing a potential risk to human health. Full Article