Obama takes oath of office for second term
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Barack Obama took the oath of office for a second term in a ceremony at the U.S. Capitol on Monday.
Obama was formally sworn in at the White House on Sunday but he repeated the oath again - led by Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts - at his largely symbolic public inauguration on Monday.
- U.S. forces carry out operation against al-Shabaab in Somalia
- Marilyn Monroe sex film to be kept private |
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |
- Actress Jennifer Lawrence contacts authorities after nude photos hacked
- Risk appetite flickers in Europe, ECB speculation holds down euro