BRIEF-AMD CEO expects more choppiness in PC market
SAN FRANCISCO Jan 22 (Reuters) - Advanced Micro Devices Inc : * CEO says expects more choppiness in pc market in first half of 2013
- More troops deployed in Ferguson to guard against fresh riots |
- Merkel hits diplomatic dead-end with Putin
- Jewish-nation bill frays Israel's delicate social fabric
- Ukraine reports new arrivals of Russian supplies for eastern rebels |
- Gunshots echo as violence returns to Ferguson, protests across U.S.
We are living longer but not creating financial plans to keep pace. Advisers give tips on how to make sure you don’t outlive your money. Video