Brazil's BNDES beats loan disbursement targets in 2012
RIO DE JANEIRO
RIO DE JANEIRO Jan 22 (Reuters) - BNDES, Brazil's state development bank, disbursed 156 billion reais ($76.5 billion) worth of corporate loans in 2012, an increase of 12 percent over the previous year, bank President Luciano Coutinho said on Tuesday.
Disbursements last year topped Coutinho's goal of 150 billion reais.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Canada PM vows crackdown after capital shocked by fatal attacks |
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- U.S.-led air strikes killed 521 fighters, 32 civilians in Syria: monitor