- Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend
- UK fighters escort Pakistan plane to airport, two arrests
- Arizona jury foreman says believed Jodi Arias was abused
- Judge rules against 'America's toughest sheriff' in racial profiling lawsuit
- Justice Department defends journalist email search
CN Railway posts higher fourth-quarter profit
TORONTO Jan 22 (Reuters) - Canadian National Railway , the country's biggest rail carrier, reported higher fourth-quarter profit on Tuesday, lifted by a gain in freight volumes.
Net profit for the quarter to Dec 31 rose to C$610 million ($613.77 million), or C$1.41 a share, compared with C$592 million, or C$1.32, a year earlier.
The Montreal-based company said revenue was 7 percent higher at C$2.5 billion.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this