Colombia plans to issue 10-year global bond in dollars
BOGOTA Jan 22 (Reuters) - Colombia plans to issue a 10-year global bond denominated in U.S. dollars this month, according to a filing with U.S. regulators and market sources.
The filing did not give the amount of the issuance nor the exact date, but market sources said the bond would have a maturity of 10 years.
According to the finance ministry, the government plans total overseas bonds sales for 2013 of $2.6 billion.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated
- Ukraine opposition seeks million-strong rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel