Colombia plans to issue 10-year global bond in dollars
BOGOTA Jan 22 (Reuters) - Colombia plans to issue a 10-year global bond denominated in U.S. dollars this month, according to a filing with U.S. regulators and market sources.
The filing did not give the amount of the issuance nor the exact date, but market sources said the bond would have a maturity of 10 years.
According to the finance ministry, the government plans total overseas bonds sales for 2013 of $2.6 billion.
- Israel warns of long Gaza war as Palestinian fighters cross border |
- West agrees wider Russia sanctions as Kiev says forces near crash site
- Court orders Russia to pay $50 billion for seizing Yukos assets |
- Man found dead trapped between elevator and shaft wall in NYC
- Wall Street yawns as deal news offsets data; Herbalife sinks