Delta Air posts lower quarterly profit
Jan 22 (Reuters) - Delta Air Lines reported a lower quarterly profit on Tuesday as Superstorm Sandy hurt its airline and refinery operations and it took various one-time charges.
The carrier said earnings came to $7 million, or 1 cent a share, for the fourth quarter, compared with $425 million, or 50 cents a share, a year earlier.
Excluding one-time items, profit was 28 cents a share.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates |
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine