Delta Air posts lower quarterly profit
Jan 22 (Reuters) - Delta Air Lines reported a lower quarterly profit on Tuesday as Superstorm Sandy hurt its airline and refinery operations and it took various one-time charges.
The carrier said earnings came to $7 million, or 1 cent a share, for the fourth quarter, compared with $425 million, or 50 cents a share, a year earlier.
Excluding one-time items, profit was 28 cents a share.
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Former WWE champ nabs suspected burglar in Arizona
- Apple iPhones allow extraction of deep personal data, researcher finds
- EU edges to economic sanctions on Russia but narrows scope |
- China's Guangdong province removes over 850 'naked officials' from their posts