Delta Air posts lower quarterly profit
Jan 22 (Reuters) - Delta Air Lines reported a lower quarterly profit on Tuesday as Superstorm Sandy hurt its airline and refinery operations and it took various one-time charges.
The carrier said earnings came to $7 million, or 1 cent a share, for the fourth quarter, compared with $425 million, or 50 cents a share, a year earlier.
Excluding one-time items, profit was 28 cents a share.
- Malaysia Airlines plane missing at sea off Vietnam, presumed crashed |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws 'red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- Warning shots fired to turn monitors back from Crimea |
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media