Delta Air posts lower quarterly profit
Jan 22 (Reuters) - Delta Air Lines reported a lower quarterly profit on Tuesday as Superstorm Sandy hurt its airline and refinery operations and it took various one-time charges.
The carrier said earnings came to $7 million, or 1 cent a share, for the fourth quarter, compared with $425 million, or 50 cents a share, a year earlier.
Excluding one-time items, profit was 28 cents a share.
- Officials make preparations for Ferguson grand jury decision |
- Obama unveils U.S. immigration reform, setting up fight with Republicans |
- More arrests as protesters await Ferguson grand jury decision
- U.S., Iran discussing new ideas to break nuclear impasse: sources
- 'Immoral, but not illegal': metal warehousing games in the spotlight
We are living longer but not creating financial plans to keep pace. Advisers give tips on how to make sure you don’t outlive your money. Video