Dubai 10-year sukuk order book at USD2bn - Lead
LONDON, Jan 22 (IFR) - The order book on Emirate of Dubai's 10-year sukuk is at USD2bn, according to a lead.
The sovereign is looking to raise at least USD1bn, and put out initial price guidance of low 4% earlier Tuesday. At those levels, it is flat against the 6.45% 10-year sukuk issued by the emirate last year, which was trading this morning at 4%-4.05%.
Leads Dubai Islamic Bank, Emirates NBD, HSBC, NBAD and Standard Chartered will look to price inside that note. (Reporting By Davide Scigliuzzo)
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on Islamic State militants, nuclear program
- Alibaba IPO ranks as world's biggest after additional shares sold
- Islamic State tells followers to attack U.S., French citizens: website
- Study of smoking cancer patients fuels e-cigarette debate
- Kurds say they have halted Islamic State advance on Syrian town |