Dubai 10-year sukuk order book at USD2bn - Lead
LONDON, Jan 22 (IFR) - The order book on Emirate of Dubai's 10-year sukuk is at USD2bn, according to a lead.
The sovereign is looking to raise at least USD1bn, and put out initial price guidance of low 4% earlier Tuesday. At those levels, it is flat against the 6.45% 10-year sukuk issued by the emirate last year, which was trading this morning at 4%-4.05%.
Leads Dubai Islamic Bank, Emirates NBD, HSBC, NBAD and Standard Chartered will look to price inside that note. (Reporting By Davide Scigliuzzo)
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |