- Kanye West wins over critics with 'daring' new album 'Yeezus'
- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Massachusetts police search NFL player's home in homicide probe: report
- Journalist who brought down U.S. general is killed in Los Angeles car crash
- Asian markets tense before Fed; Nikkei outperforms
Dubai 10-year sukuk order book at USD2bn - Lead
LONDON, Jan 22 (IFR) - The order book on Emirate of Dubai's 10-year sukuk is at USD2bn, according to a lead.
The sovereign is looking to raise at least USD1bn, and put out initial price guidance of low 4% earlier Tuesday. At those levels, it is flat against the 6.45% 10-year sukuk issued by the emirate last year, which was trading this morning at 4%-4.05%.
Leads Dubai Islamic Bank, Emirates NBD, HSBC, NBAD and Standard Chartered will look to price inside that note. (Reporting By Davide Scigliuzzo)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this