Czech Fortuna expects 2012 EBITDA around 22 mln euros-paper
PRAGUE Jan 22 (Reuters) - Czech betting company Fortuna Entertainment Group expects to report 2012 earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) of around 22 million euros, its chief executive was quoted as saying on Tuesday.
At the end of the third quarter the company had said it expected EBITDA of around 21 million to 22 million euros.
"It will be at the upper end of this estimate," CEO Radim Haluza was quoted as saying in an interview with newspaper Hospodarske Noviny. (Reporting by Jason Hovet)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Man arrested near Canada's prime minister in sign of tensions |
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- U.S.-led air strikes killed 521 fighters, 32 civilians in Syria: monitor