Czech Fortuna expects 2012 EBITDA around 22 mln euros-paper
PRAGUE Jan 22 (Reuters) - Czech betting company Fortuna Entertainment Group expects to report 2012 earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) of around 22 million euros, its chief executive was quoted as saying on Tuesday.
At the end of the third quarter the company had said it expected EBITDA of around 21 million to 22 million euros.
"It will be at the upper end of this estimate," CEO Radim Haluza was quoted as saying in an interview with newspaper Hospodarske Noviny. (Reporting by Jason Hovet)
- Ukraine says Russian tanks flatten town; EU to threaten more sanctions |
- EU wields Russia sanctions threat but timing vague |
- Polish president warns Germany of Putin's 'empire' ambitions
- F-16s dispatched for unresponsive pilot of small plane near D.C.
- Clockwork heart pacemaker does away with batteries