Google Q4 revenue rises
SAN FRANCISCO Jan 22 (Reuters) - Google Inc's revenue in its core Internet business increased 22 percent to $12.91 billion in the fourth quarter.
The company reported consolidated revenue that includes its Motorola Mobility mobile phone business of $14.42 billion.
The world's No.1 Internet search engine said consolidated net income in the fourth quarter was $2.89 billion or $8.62 per share, compared to $2.71 billion, or $8.22 per share, in the year-ago period.
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- Suspect in Pennsylvania police ambush captured after seven-week manhunt |
- Global shares jump, yen slumps as BOJ cranks up stimulus |
- Special Report: Tsunami evacuees caught in $30 billion Japan money trap
- Gazprom to resume gas supply after Ukraine pays $2.2 billion