Google Q4 revenue rises
SAN FRANCISCO Jan 22 (Reuters) - Google Inc's revenue in its core Internet business increased 22 percent to $12.91 billion in the fourth quarter.
The company reported consolidated revenue that includes its Motorola Mobility mobile phone business of $14.42 billion.
The world's No.1 Internet search engine said consolidated net income in the fourth quarter was $2.89 billion or $8.62 per share, compared to $2.71 billion, or $8.22 per share, in the year-ago period.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Signer says suffered schizophrenic episode at Mandela memorial |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Thai military chief rebuffs meeting request in blow to protesters |
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea