Google Q4 revenue rises
SAN FRANCISCO Jan 22 (Reuters) - Google Inc's revenue in its core Internet business increased 22 percent to $12.91 billion in the fourth quarter.
The company reported consolidated revenue that includes its Motorola Mobility mobile phone business of $14.42 billion.
The world's No.1 Internet search engine said consolidated net income in the fourth quarter was $2.89 billion or $8.62 per share, compared to $2.71 billion, or $8.22 per share, in the year-ago period.
- India trims perks for U.S. staff in dispute over envoy's New York arrest
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia |
- The Fabulously Entrepreneurial Life of Ronnie Biggs