TEXT - S&P says DineEquity ratings unaffected by term loan amended plan
Jan 22 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said today that DineEquity Inc.'s (B/Stable/--) announcement seeking an amendment of its senior secured term loan facility has no immediate impact on our ratings or outlook on the company. The amendment would save the company in interest costs marginally and provide flexibility in prepayments of the term loan, but does not have a meaningful impact on its credit ratios. No meaningful aspects of the credit agreement, including maturity and financial covenants, will be affected by the proposed amendment. Therefore, we expect the company's financial risk profile would remain "highly leveraged" following this amendment.
- IPhone emerges from 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- On eve of secession vote, UK's fate hangs on a divided Scotland |
- Fed renews zero rate pledge, but hints at steeper rate hike path
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Islamic State campaign tests Obama's commitment to Mideast allies