BRIEF-Johnson and Johnson down in premarket after Q4 results
NEW YORK Jan 22 (Reuters) - Johnson & Johnson : * Down 0.9 percent to $72.60 in premarket after Q4 results
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- Florida man charged with murdering son so he could play video games
- New Russia sanctions threats as Ukraine stalemate goes on |
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official