BRIEF-J&J says expects generic competition in early 2013 for Concerta
Jan 22 (Reuters) - Johnson & Johnson : * J&J says expects generic competition in early 2013 for Concerta
attention defict disorder drug * J&J says expects 2013 tax rate of 20 percent, below 2012 rate
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor with Ebola in Manhattan hospital after return from Guinea |
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.
- Stress tests, Ebola cool global stocks after best week of year