KB Home to form mortgage company with Nationstar unit
Jan 22 (Reuters) - KB Home, the fifth-largest U.S. homebuilder, said it would form a mortgage company with a unit of Nationstar Mortgage Holdings Inc to offer services to KB Home customers.
The new company, to be called Home Community Mortgage LLC, is expected to start business in the latter part of this year, KB Home said.
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- U.S. experts hunt for Ebola exposure after first case |
- Turkey vows to fight Islamic State, coalition strikes near border
- Advanced iOS virus targeting Hong Kong protestors -security firm
- Hong Kong's embattled leader believes protests could last weeks: source |