KB Home to form mortgage company with Nationstar unit
Jan 22 (Reuters) - KB Home, the fifth-largest U.S. homebuilder, said it would form a mortgage company with a unit of Nationstar Mortgage Holdings Inc to offer services to KB Home customers.
The new company, to be called Home Community Mortgage LLC, is expected to start business in the latter part of this year, KB Home said.
- Israeli commandos clash with Hamas militants on Day 6 of Gaza offensive |
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- Rape and murder of 13-year-old spark debate in junta-ruled Thailand
- Israeli commandos clash with Hamas gunmen in Gaza raid