TABLE-Kuwait Dec inflation rises to 2.9 pct -KUNA
Jan 22 (Reuters) - Kuwait's state news agency KUNA reported the following December consumer price data on Tuesday, citing figures from the country's statistics office: KUWAIT CONSUMER INFLATION 12/12 11/12 12/11 pct change month/month n/a* 0.3 0.5 pct change year/year 2.9 2.3 3.1 *The KUNA alert did not include the monthly change. Analysts polled by Reuters in September expected average inflation of 3.9 percent in 2012, down from 4.8 percent in 2011.
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plow |
- Pistorius starts five-year term for killing Reeva Steenkamp
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Ebola crisis turns a corner as U.S. issues new treatment protocols
- U.S. Congress examining deal between NSA official, ex-agency chief