EURO GOVT-Bunds rise after failing to break last week's lows
LONDON Jan 22 (Reuters) - German Bund futures reverse earlier losses on Tuesday, with traders citing renewed buying interest at levels close to last week's lows, seen as near-term technical support.
"There's fast money playing technical levels. We didn't get down through 142.50 and so now it's coming back. We'd look at 143.20 as a short-term resistance on the upside," one trader said.
Bund futures were 5 ticks higher on the day at 142.95, having fallen as low as 142.54.
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Couple, four children missing in Nevada found safe in canyon
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule |