EURO GOVT-Bunds rise after failing to break last week's lows
LONDON Jan 22 (Reuters) - German Bund futures reverse earlier losses on Tuesday, with traders citing renewed buying interest at levels close to last week's lows, seen as near-term technical support.
"There's fast money playing technical levels. We didn't get down through 142.50 and so now it's coming back. We'd look at 143.20 as a short-term resistance on the upside," one trader said.
Bund futures were 5 ticks higher on the day at 142.95, having fallen as low as 142.54.
- Female Yahoo executive sued for sexual harassment
- Gaza toll passes 100; Israel to counter rockets 'with all power' |
- U.S. Navy maintains grounding order for F-35 fighter jets
- Ukraine says rebels will pay as missiles kill 23 soldiers |
- German suspect was in contact with State Dept not U.S. spies: officials