UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Jan 22
LONDON Jan 22 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening 2 points higher to 3 points lower, or down by as much as 0.05 percent, as investors await quarterly results from a flurry of U.S. bellwethers such as Google and Johnson & Johnson, seeking clues on the outlook for corporates worldwide.
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade
- Canada probes Michael Zehaf-Bibeau as possible suspect in Ottawa shooting: source