UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Jan 22
LONDON Jan 22 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening 2 points higher to 3 points lower, or down by as much as 0.05 percent, as investors await quarterly results from a flurry of U.S. bellwethers such as Google and Johnson & Johnson, seeking clues on the outlook for corporates worldwide.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions