Bank of Canada buys back C$426 mln of bonds
TORONTO Jan 22 (Reuters) - The Bank of Canada said on Tuesday it bought back C$426 million ($428.64 million) of five bonds in a cash management repurchase operation.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image