Euro rises, Bunds fall after German ZEW survey
LONDON Jan 22 (Reuters) - The euro turned positive on the day against the dollar and Bund futures fell on Tuesday after a much better than expected German economic sentiment survey showed the index hit its highest since May 2010.
The euro rose to $1.3332, up 0.2 percent on the day, from $1.3307 before the survey. It recovered from a session low of $1.3267.
Bund futures hit a session low of 142.64, down 26 ticks on the day.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image