Euro rises, Bunds fall after German ZEW survey
LONDON Jan 22 (Reuters) - The euro turned positive on the day against the dollar and Bund futures fell on Tuesday after a much better than expected German economic sentiment survey showed the index hit its highest since May 2010.
The euro rose to $1.3332, up 0.2 percent on the day, from $1.3307 before the survey. It recovered from a session low of $1.3267.
Bund futures hit a session low of 142.64, down 26 ticks on the day.
- Co-pilot spoke last words heard from missing Malaysian plane |
- U.S., EU impose sanctions after Crimea moves to join Russia |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- China rejects North Korean crimes report, hits chance of prosecution
- A plunge in U.S. preschool obesity? Not so fast, experts say