- Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend
- UK fighters escort Pakistan plane to airport, two arrests
- Sixth night of violence in Sweden, but police say capital calmer |
- Judge rules against 'America's toughest sheriff' in racial profiling lawsuit
- Justice Department defends journalist email search
RPT-Euro rises, Bunds fall after German ZEW survey
LONDON Jan 22 (Reuters) - The euro turned positive on the day against the dollar and Bund futures fell on Tuesday after a much better than expected German economic sentiment survey showed the index hit its highest since May 2010.
The euro rose to $1.3332, up 0.2 percent on the day, from $1.3307 before the survey. It recovered from a session low of $1.3267.
Bund futures hit a session low of 142.64, down 26 ticks on the day.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this