Peru's central bank buys $50 million, sol ends slightly weaker
LIMA Jan 22 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank bought $50 million in the local spot market on Tuesday and the sol currency finished bidding 0.04 percent weaker at 2.553 per dollar.
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Canada probes Michael Zehaf-Bibeau as possible suspect in Ottawa shooting: source
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade