Peru's central bank buys $50 million, sol ends slightly weaker
LIMA Jan 22 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank bought $50 million in the local spot market on Tuesday and the sol currency finished bidding 0.04 percent weaker at 2.553 per dollar.
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details |