Swiss stocks - Factors to watch on Tuesday, Jan 22
ZURICH Jan 22 (Reuters) - The following are some of the main factors expected to affect Swiss stocks on Tuesday:
* Partners Group said Charles Dallara, currently Managing Director of the Institute of International Finance or IIF, will join the firm as a U.S.-based partner and will further assume the role of Americas chairman. Partners will propose Dallara as a new board member and vice chairman of the board of directors at its shareholder meeting May 2.
* Interroll said it has received a dynamic storage order worth nearly 6.5 million Swiss francs for high density pallet flow storage to be installed in two new distribution centres for Red Bull in Thailand.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections