Canada's Metro to sell part of Couche-Tard stake
Jan 22 (Reuters) - Canadian grocer Metro Inc said on Tuesday it agreed to sell 48.2 percent of its stake in gas bar and convenience store operator Alimentation Couche-Tard Inc for C$479 million ($482 million).
Following the sale, Metro will still have a 5.7 percent economic interest and a 17.0 percent voting interest in Couche-Tard.
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Search widened as Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions