Canada's Metro to sell part of Couche-Tard stake
Jan 22 (Reuters) - Canadian grocer Metro Inc said on Tuesday it agreed to sell 48.2 percent of its stake in gas bar and convenience store operator Alimentation Couche-Tard Inc for C$479 million ($482 million).
Following the sale, Metro will still have a 5.7 percent economic interest and a 17.0 percent voting interest in Couche-Tard.
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Two arrested in death of Saudi student in California: report
- U.S. military says air-drops weapons for Kurdish fighters near Kobani
- Hong Kong crisis deepens after weekend clashes, talks set for Tuesday |
- Japan stocks see biggest gain this year, lead sharp Asia rebound