Canada's Metro to sell part of Couche-Tard stake
Jan 22 (Reuters) - Canadian grocer Metro Inc said on Tuesday it agreed to sell 48.2 percent of its stake in gas bar and convenience store operator Alimentation Couche-Tard Inc for C$479 million ($482 million).
Following the sale, Metro will still have a 5.7 percent economic interest and a 17.0 percent voting interest in Couche-Tard.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor with Ebola in New York hospital after return from Guinea |
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack