Mexico plans foreign debt issuance in 2013-ministry
MEXICO CITY Jan 22 (Reuters) - Mexico will seek to issue foreign currency debt in dollars, euros and yen in 2013, deputy finance minister Fernando Aportela said on Tuesday.
Aportela said market conditions would determine how much debt the government would issue in foreign currency within a $7 billion limit approved by Congress for 2013.
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- Thai PM proposes referendum on her future as protesters prepare big push
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police