Mexico plans foreign debt issuance in 2013-ministry
MEXICO CITY Jan 22 (Reuters) - Mexico will seek to issue foreign currency debt in dollars, euros and yen in 2013, deputy finance minister Fernando Aportela said on Tuesday.
Aportela said market conditions would determine how much debt the government would issue in foreign currency within a $7 billion limit approved by Congress for 2013.
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- Suspect in Pennsylvania police ambush captured after seven-week manhunt
- Japan shares soar, yen skids after BOJ stuns with more easing steps
- Oil price declines have small-cap shale investors scrambling
- China says nets 180 graft suspects in overseas manhunt