- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Kanye West wins over critics with 'daring' new album 'Yeezus'
- Shares choppy, dollar steady as Fed meets
- Massachusetts police search NFL player's home in homicide probe: report
- Journalist who brought down U.S. general is killed in Los Angeles car crash
Mexico plans foreign debt issuance in 2013-ministry
MEXICO CITY |
MEXICO CITY Jan 22 (Reuters) - Mexico will seek to issue foreign currency debt in dollars, euros and yen in 2013, deputy finance minister Fernando Aportela said on Tuesday.
Aportela said market conditions would determine how much debt the government would issue in foreign currency within a $7 billion limit approved by Congress for 2013.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this