Mexico plans foreign debt issuance in 2013-ministry
MEXICO CITY Jan 22 (Reuters) - Mexico will seek to issue foreign currency debt in dollars, euros and yen in 2013, deputy finance minister Fernando Aportela said on Tuesday.
Aportela said market conditions would determine how much debt the government would issue in foreign currency within a $7 billion limit approved by Congress for 2013.
- Still no sign of Malaysian jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- The search for missing Malaysian jet
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source