Con-way Inc. Board Declares Quarterly Dividend On Common Stock
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
For best results when printing this announcement, please click on the link below: http://pdf.reuters.com/pdfnews/pdfnews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130122:nPnSF46416 ANN ARBOR, Mich., Jan. 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Board of Directors of Con-way Inc. (NYSE:CNW) today declared a cash dividend of 10 cents per share on the company's common stock. The dividend is payable on March 15, 2013 to shareholders of record on February 15, 2013. (Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20060418/SFTU007LOGO) About Con-way Inc. -- Con-way Inc. (NYSE:CNW) is a $5.3 billion freight transportation and logistics services company headquartered in Ann Arbor, Mich. Con-way delivers industry-leading services through its primary operating companies of Con-way Freight, Con-way Truckload and Menlo Worldwide. These operating units provide high-performance, day-definite less-than-truckload (LTL), full truckload and multimodal freight transportation, as well as logistics, warehousing and supply chain management services. Con-way also operates Road Systems Inc., a trailer refurbishing and manufacturing company which supplies trailing equipment to the company's trucking fleets. Con-way Inc. and its subsidiaries operate from more than 500 locations across North America and in 20 countries. For more information about Con-way, visit www.con-way.com. SOURCE Con-way Inc. Investors, Patrick Fossenier, +1-734-757-1557, or News Media, Gary Frantz, +1-734-757-1558
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |