Ocado names Stuart Rose chairman designate
LONDON Jan 22 (Reuters) - British online grocer Ocado said Stuart Rose, the former boss of clothing and food retailer Marks & Spencer, would become its chairman when Michael Grade quits in May.
The firm said on Tuesday Rose had been appointed as an independent non-executive director and chairman designate with effect from March 11.
Ocado said he will succeed Grade after the firm's AGM on May 10.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South