Ocado names Stuart Rose chairman designate
LONDON Jan 22 (Reuters) - British online grocer Ocado said Stuart Rose, the former boss of clothing and food retailer Marks & Spencer, would become its chairman when Michael Grade quits in May.
The firm said on Tuesday Rose had been appointed as an independent non-executive director and chairman designate with effect from March 11.
Ocado said he will succeed Grade after the firm's AGM on May 10.
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Gaza toll nears 100, militants threaten Israeli airport |
- Ukraine says rebels will pay as missiles kill 23 soldiers |
- A game of two popes: Vatican plays down talk of World Cup rivalry
- Haskell collapses in Texas court as details of murder read