PNC Executives To Speak At Credit Suisse Financial Services Conference
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
For best results when printing this announcement, please click on the link below: http://pdf.reuters.com/pdfnews/pdfnews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130122:nPnNE46009 PITTSBURGH, Jan. 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. (NYSE: PNC) announced today that Chief Financial Officer Richard J. Johnson and Executive Vice President and head of Asset Management Group Robert Q. Reilly, will discuss business performance and strategy at the Credit Suisse Financial Services Forum in Miami, FL at 2:30 p.m. (ET) on Tuesday, Feb. 12, 2013. InternetAccess: Live webcast accessible at www.pnc.com/investorevents Presentation Materials: Presentation slides will be included as part of the webcast, and presentation handouts will be available on PNC's Web site prior to the start of the webcast Webcast Replay: Available on PNC's Web site for 30 days The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. (www.pnc.com) is one of the nation's largest diversified financial services organizations providing retail and business banking; residential mortgage banking; specialized services for corporations and government entities, including corporate banking, real estate finance and asset-based lending; wealth management and asset management. CONTACTS: MEDIA: Fred Solomon (412) 762-4550 firstname.lastname@example.org INVESTORS: William H. Callihan (412) 762-8257 email@example.com SOURCE PNC Financial Services Group
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election |
- U.S. regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule