Delta: Trainer refinery to receive Bakken crude in Q1
NEW YORK Jan 22 (Reuters) - Delta Air Lines Inc's refinery in Trainer, Pennsylvania, will begin to receive crude oil from North Dakota's Bakken shale in the first quarter, a company executive said on Tuesday.
Monroe Energy LLC., a Delta subsidiary, operates the 185,000 barrels-per-day refinery.
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- New York City gas explosion subject of federal probe |
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ