Renault pledges extra production for labour deal
PARIS Jan 22 (Reuters) - French carmaker Renault told unions on Tuesday that it could produce an additional 80,000 vehicles a year at its domestic factories for partners Nissan and Daimler if a labour deal was signed.
The company added in a draft statement that it had proposed a pay freeze for staff this year, followed by a 0.5 percent increase next year and a 0.75 percent rise in 2015. (Reporting by Gilles Guillaume; Editing by Christian Plumb)
- Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard: report |
- UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official
- China helping locate missing Malaysia Airlines plane: TV