BRIEF-Research In Motion U.S.-listed shares up in premarket on strategic review hopes
NEW YORK Jan 22 (Reuters) - Research In Motion Ltd : * Research In Motion U.S.-listed shares up 7 percent to $16.95 in premarket after its chief executive said the company's ongoing review could potentially lead to the sale of its handset business or the licensing of its software to rival smartphone companies.
- Ukraine says Russian tanks flatten town; EU to threaten more sanctions |
- F-16s dispatched for unresponsive pilot of small plane near D.C.
- Polish president warns Germany of Putin's 'empire' ambitions
- EU wields Russia sanctions threat but timing vague |
- Car tied to suspected threat against Obama found in Connecticut