BRIEF-Research In Motion U.S.-listed shares up in premarket on strategic review hopes
NEW YORK Jan 22 (Reuters) - Research In Motion Ltd : * Research In Motion U.S.-listed shares up 7 percent to $16.95 in premarket after its chief executive said the company's ongoing review could potentially lead to the sale of its handset business or the licensing of its software to rival smartphone companies.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter