PwC expects Russian car sales rising 5 pct in 2013
MOSCOW Jan 22 (Reuters) - Russian car sales will likely increase 5 percent to around 2.9 million in 2013, PricewaterhouseCoopers forecast on Tuesday.
It also said that the domestic market rose 21 percent in 2012 to $71 billion in money terms. (Reporting by Gleb Stolyarov and Sonia Elks; Writing by Vladimir Soldatkin; Editing by Douglas Busvine)
- Former WWE champ nabs suspected burglar in Arizona
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Thousands take to N.Y. streets to protest Israeli offensive in Gaza
- Apple iPhones allow extraction of deep personal data, researcher finds
- U.S. fighter jets escort Canadian plane home over passenger threat