PwC expects Russian car sales rising 5 pct in 2013
MOSCOW Jan 22 (Reuters) - Russian car sales will likely increase 5 percent to around 2.9 million in 2013, PricewaterhouseCoopers forecast on Tuesday.
It also said that the domestic market rose 21 percent in 2012 to $71 billion in money terms. (Reporting by Gleb Stolyarov and Sonia Elks; Writing by Vladimir Soldatkin; Editing by Douglas Busvine)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting
- Two U.S. states to quarantine health workers returning from Ebola zones |
- NYC police say hatchet attack by Islam convert was terrorism |
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |