PwC expects Russian car sales rising 5 pct in 2013
MOSCOW Jan 22 (Reuters) - Russian car sales will likely increase 5 percent to around 2.9 million in 2013, PricewaterhouseCoopers forecast on Tuesday.
It also said that the domestic market rose 21 percent in 2012 to $71 billion in money terms. (Reporting by Gleb Stolyarov and Sonia Elks; Writing by Vladimir Soldatkin; Editing by Douglas Busvine)
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine feted at Kennedy Center Honors
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |