Santander Brasil to grow loan book 15 pct in 2013-chairman Botin
BRASILIA Jan 22 (Reuters) - Banco Santander Brasil SA will likely grow its loan book by about 15 percent in 2013, the chairman of Spanish parent Banco Santander , Emilio Botin, said on Tuesday.
Botin also told reporters the bank will make between 4 billion reais ($2 billion) and 5 billion reais available for infrastructure financing in Brazil.
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- NYC buildings explosion kills 2, more missing
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Exclusive: EU approves framework for asset freezes, travel bans on Russia
- EU moves towards travel bans, asset freezes for Russians |