Santander Brasil to grow loan book 15 pct in 2013-chairman Botin
BRASILIA Jan 22 (Reuters) - Banco Santander Brasil SA will likely grow its loan book by about 15 percent in 2013, the chairman of Spanish parent Banco Santander , Emilio Botin, said on Tuesday.
Botin also told reporters the bank will make between 4 billion reais ($2 billion) and 5 billion reais available for infrastructure financing in Brazil.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |