Catalonia region's 2012 deficit 2.3 pct of GDP
MADRID Jan 22 (Reuters) - The Catalonia region of northeastern Spain posted a public deficit of 2.3 percent of gross domestic product in 2012, a Catalan official said on Tuesday, surpassing the 1.5 percent target set for Spain's autonomous communities.
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- Advanced iOS virus targeting Hong Kong protestors -security firm
- Traveler from Liberia is first Ebola patient diagnosed in U.S. |
- Hong Kong democracy protesters and officials mark uneasy National Day |
- U.S. orders airlines to replace cockpit displays on 1,300 Boeing airplanes