Spain new bond saw non-resident demand of about 60 percent-source
MADRID Jan 22 (Reuters) - Non-resident investors made up around 60 percent of demand for Spain's new 10-year bond, a economy ministry source said on Tuesday.
Full details on the final results of the syndicated issue would be made public later in the day, the source said.
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge