Spain new bond saw non-resident demand of about 60 percent-source
MADRID Jan 22 (Reuters) - Non-resident investors made up around 60 percent of demand for Spain's new 10-year bond, a economy ministry source said on Tuesday.
Full details on the final results of the syndicated issue would be made public later in the day, the source said.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Russia media say Crimea votes 93 percent to quit Ukraine |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat